Wednesday, September 17, 2008

How it all got started...

9:58 PM Megan: Lost makes me happy.
Mallory: Me too. :)
9:59 PM Did you watch Lost 2.0?
Megan: No, I don't know if I get g4
Mallory: Ahh.
I am watching it now.
Megan: Was it amazing?
10:00 PM Is it amazing?
Mallory: I don't know yet. I just started.
"This is the first of 17 episodes that start with an eye opening." <-- When Jack's eye opens in the Pilot.
Megan: So I'm watching the pilot over, and like every guy is in love with Kate!
Even Charlie and Sayid at the begining!
Mallory: I know. That's kind of why I hate Kate.
10:01 PM Megan: Good grief.
Mallory: "The role of Jack was originally going to be played by Michael Keaton." I'm glad it's Matthew Fox instead.
10:02 PM Megan: Oh heck me too.
We just watched the part where dear Greg Grunberg get's eaten.
Mallory: awwww
Megan: And to think, the show was going to be about him originally, and Matthew Fox's character was going to kick it.
10:03 PM Mallory: Wow. That would've been something.
Megan: But I think the women of the world (or at least of the focus groups) revolted.
Mallory: There probably would've been a lot less crying, though... (Jears!)
Megan: I'm just emailing my new roommate a link to the ack attack
10:04 PM and I'm subscribing to the daily dose of lost
Mallory: Teeheehee!
10:05 PM I don't think I was able to subscribe to the daily dose...
Megan: i just did
well, to the blog in general
Mallory: I shall try again
10:08 PM Oh, Boone. He's so pretty.
Megan: And yet, has terrible terrible hair
10:09 PM Mallory: You think so? To me it looks like the disheveled look that takes 2 hours to achieve in an attempt to look effortless.
Megan: hahahaha
it's a funny shape
10:11 PM Mallory: Ooh. First sighting of Jears!
12 minutes into the pilot and he's already crying.
10:12 PM Megan: hahahha when kate is stitching him up!
i caught it too!!!
Mallory: Yeah!
Oh, Charlie, you lovable hobbit!
Megan: Oh, Mal, you make me laugh and bring joy to my heart.
10:13 PM Mallory: I'm so glad! You do the same for me. :)
10:14 PM Geez, I feel like it's been ages since I saw this, but it's only been, like 4 months, if that.
Megan: I had a special idea. For when we're ridiculously bored.
Mallory: Oh yeah?
10:15 PM Megan: We do what we're doing now, but then we put our chat on a blog!
Mallory: Gah! I love it!
Megan: We pop in an episode of anything, really, and chat it while watching!
Mallory: Oh my goodness. It's brilliant!
Megan: Think of the possibilities!
Mallory: They're endless!
10:16 PM Gilmore Girls, The Office, Lost...
Megan: I mean, between this idea and my idea of outlining the 50 states next time America hosts the Olympics, it's a wonder people don't pay me for my genius!
10:17 PM Mallory: Oh my gosh, that's so true!
I forgot about outlining the states!
Uh oh...the monster is about to attack!
Megan: Eeesh!
10:18 PM Ok, well I have to go switch my laundry, and then I have to go to bed
Mallory: Okay, so I think we should set this blog up. It should be something like "Meg 'n' Mal: megnmal.blogspot.com"
Megan: So I can wake up on time tomorrow.
10:19 PM Oh, Sawyer is beautiful
Mallory: Okay, have fun with those things.
LOLMegan: I love it.
So do you want to set it up, or shall I?
Mallory: I don't care. You can if you want, or I will if you want me to.
10:20 PM Megan: I don't care either way
This is very decisive of us
I'll do it when I get off of work tomorrow
Mallory: Yes, true. I thought you were the decisive one!
Megan: Unless you've done it in the mean time
Mallory: OK, sounds good.
10:21 PM Megan: K, enjoy the rest of the pilot!
No pun intended!
Mallory: thanks
LOL!!!
Megan: K bye
Mallory: bye

No comments: